Friday, August 28, 2015

FRIDAY!

Hello! We have had a great first week of preschool here in the Busy Bee room! Since we have had such a fantastic week I introduced the kids to Free Center Friday. It was a concept that I came up with last year to help reward the kids for having  a great week as a class. It is as simple as the name suggests. On the weeks where the kids have been great listeners I let them pick out their own centers to play with on Fridays. The kids were soooo excited to get to play with centers that they havent been able to all week. They were so happy- it was great!! We also made first week of preschool mobiles. They got to draw a picture of their teacher, a new friend that they met, their favorite thing that they did this week, and they got to stamp their hand! They are super awesome and are hanging in the wall above our circle time area. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures today, so there are no new ones to share. I hope that you have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment